Greetings Members and Readers
Herschel lost tonight and it is with sadness that I have to say that he was perhaps not the best choice of candidate. It is sad to see Georgia always in a quagmire with the wrong party in power but it is the trend of the times. If you think about it, the original colonies became states as a result of the revolutionary war and now, New England, a major part of the new republic is presently awash with Liberal voters that seem to turn their back on their ancestorial mindset, ignoring the fact that they (the ancestors) did turn the tide in the north so as to invite independence, thus a democratic republic. The affliction is not just in the south or the north. Oregon and Washington state — home of the roughest toughest pioneers ever, are now among the entitled and afflicted.
Most folks these days can not define the term, Democratic Republic. Are you among that number. Please check it out. The difference between a Democracy and a Democratic Republic? You need to know. It will change your view on almost everything.
50 percent of our voting citizenry are continuing to vote for what effectively will become a piece of the new world order thru socialism only to become one common international assembly of subjugated people, where the “individual” is dismissed as selfish or toxic. It has been said that one only gets to vote for socialism once and after that, it is a manipulated forgone conclusion. 25% of our voters today can not tell you why WWII was fought, where Midway is or that Hitler and his soldiers were all druggies. They don’t know who gathered up the slaves in Africa and sold them out of their tribe and they don’t know who we fought during the revolutionary war. Perhaps reparations are due to be paid to descendants of slaves — by the tribal chiefs descendants that sold them into the marketplace. Have you ever heard any black or white liberal mention that?
The engine of free enterprise still gives the USA the moniker of the richest country in the history of mankind in the form of the highest standard of living ever known. Are you really poor when you have a pair of $200 dollar sneakers, an $80 dollar manicure, a $300 dollar sweat suit and a $1200 dollar phone that costs a $150 per month, and all the while, with no job?
We, as parents, have failed our children and grandchildren because we were too interested in stuff and thus blind to what has been happening in our schools and churches for the last 35 years. Our youth, those under 40 can not be blamed for they have purposely been dumbed down and indoctrinated to sooner or later allow all of us to become just a part of a international community that has no hero’s, no scholars and no real opinion. Just equality thru serfdom. And most importantly, God will no longer be mentioned.
I am including two articles that are not my writings but I found them to be interesting, thought provoking and they do seem to communicate that common sense and education have become a thing of the past. We are allowing a very small percentage of our citizenry dictate to all of us the notion that we are a racist country, (most folks can not even define the word, Racist.) Now we suffer white guilt, a demand that homo-sexuality should be embraced and are allowing our teachers to suggest, aide and abet our 8 year olds to question his or her or its’ sexual preference, to what end and for what reason?
Human nature is pitiful and common sense has succumbed to ignorance, entitlement and the lack of critical thought.
First see a typical 8th grade test given American students in the mid to late 1800’s and determine if you can pass it. Most college students of today could not pass it and 8th graders are too busy trying to figure out what they are to even take the test.
Simply stated: There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.
Please use this link for a great enlightening. ( https://thinklab.typepad.com/think_lab/2006/03/8th_grade_exami.html)
Find below the new writing that I discovered regarding common sense. Enjoy.
• Why is it that when archeologists find human remains, they always determine that they are either male or female and none of the other hundreds of genders?
• Why is it that so many are more outraged that Brittney Griner is stuck in Russia than they were about Americans being stranded in Afghanistan?
• How is it that the government can’t control gasoline prices…but the weather is something they can fix?
• We’re churning out a generation of poorly educated people with no skill, no ambition, no guidance, and no realistic expectations of what it means to go to work.—Mike Rowe
• If kids knew what they wanted to be at age eight, the world would be filled with cowboys and princesses. I wanted to be a pirate. Thank goodness nobody took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery—Bill Maher
• Why are we told to lower our AC usage on hot days to prevent overwhelming the electric grid while simultaneously being told to trade in our gas cars for electric vehicles?
• Why is canceling student debt a good idea? Does it make sense to reward people who do not honor their financial commitment by taxing the people who do?
• Does it make sense to cut off oil from an ally and buy it from an enemy that calls for your death?
• Are we living in a time where intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won’t be offended?
• Is this a great description of America: Andy has left town and Barney is in charge?
• Why is sex talk in the workplace considered sexual harassment to adults…but talking about sexuality to children K-3 at school is considered education?
• Who else had a ‘ministry of truth”…Hitler…Goebbels…Stalin
• Eliminating the production of 500,000 American barrels of oil a day to buy 500,000 barrels a day from Russia is simply…well…stupid. Does that action lower carbon emissions?
.• I saw a movie where only the police and military had guns; it was called Schindler’s List.
• If your electric car runs out of power on the interstate, do you walk to a charging station to get a bucket of electricity?
• Why are we running out of money for Social Security and Medicare and not for welfare, illegals and free college?
• I just got a full tank of gas for $22. Granted, it was for my lawn mower, but I am trying to stay positive.
• There is a coin shortage. America is officially out of common cents.
• If an 18 year old isn’t mature enough to own a firearm,why can he be drafted and then maybe five year olds aren’t mature enough to change their gender.
• Sign in Texas: DON’T VOTE FOR WHAT YOU FLED
• Nobody called it “Toxic Masculinity” when we were saving the world.
• Mice die in mouse traps because they do not understand why the cheese is free. Just like socialism
.• The most powerful governments on earth can’t stop a virus from spreading…but they say they can change the earth’s temperature if you pay more taxes.
• Want to stop drunk drivers from killing sober drivers? Ban sober drivers from driving. That’s how gun control and COVID lockdowns work.
• If you don’t want to stand for the national anthem, perhaps you should give your legs to a veteran who lost his. That way a real man can stand in your place.
• If socialism is so good and capitalism is so bad…then why aren’t the caravans heading to Venezuela?
History is not there for us to like or dislike. It is there for us to learn from. And if it offends you, even better…because then you are less likely to repeat it. It is not anyone’s to erase…it belongs to all of us.
This explains why the United States is not the country that I grew up in.
Beware: those of us that are still left that remember the greatest country on Earth need to become vocal mentors to our lost citizens. They know not what they do!
Beware: We are about to turn the corner to places unknown to us on a one way highway with no return lane.
Tidbit on Racism:
The only folks that profess to dissuade what they call racism are all government associates that keep track of just who is what color or businesses and banks that are required by the government to record such information. Schools are leading the way to track race. If race is not an issue then why do they keep track of such statistics?